Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Harrison Takes a Stand

Harrison can now ride a surfboard!  I know, I know, we've been waiting for this day too!  Also though, he can stand in the living room, on the bed, at daycare and outside.  I'm sure there are other places, but these are the ones I've witnessed.  My little punkin' is sticking right to the schedule I gave him on Day 1, and is on track to walk at one year.  No sooner than that, though.  Because that would be off mommy's schedule and Harrison loves his mommy.  

I am truly greatful that I have not been chasing around a "toddler" the past few weeks or months and that I have been able to hold on to the baby stage this long.  Now that he's making some strides (ha. pun intended.) towards being even more of a little human, I have to admit that I'm a little excited.  Harrison does, after all, have a precious pair of legs and an adorable tush, and once those things are on display all over the place, his cute meter is going to burst.  Along with my heart.  Just when I think I can't take much more cute, he goes and does something new and I find out what I'm made of.  

I can't even imagine what this is going to add to his dance skillz.  He displayed some pretty sweet moves this morning to Billy Joel's "Piano Man".  Gah...he even has good taste in music.  








1 comment: