Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Houston, We Have a....

Penis.

It's a boy!

It's sort of hard to believe that something has actually gone my way, but it seems the universe has spoken, and its exact words were, "I like you, Sass. Here's a small favor." Sorry, little girl. It just wasn't your moment. Maybe next time. Although there isn't going to be a next time. I do remember saying there wasn't going to be a first time too, but look at us now. Hmmmm... Let's not go there and ruin the moment just yet.

Now I feel like one of those women who's so desperate to get married that once a man finally proposes, all she needs to do is call up all the wedding vendors to give them the green light on the plans she made three years prior. I can just take my secret list of boy things to the gettin' place now and make everything official with the scan gun. Right after I run it by Peyton, of course. I wouldn't want to be rude. He does get all of the credit for this, after all.




8 comments:

  1. LITTLE MAN JOHNSON...WHOO HOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo for a Penis, now you can officially say you have a penis inside you and it be somewhat acceptable....or not:)TMI. YAY for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for baby BOY KER!!!! I couldn't be happier for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please just write a book already. I would really love to play golf everyday...I mean be a stay at home papa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I left work for a few days and missed the big news. Woohoooooo for little boys!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete